Monday, April 18, 2011

Make a Scene, Monday!!

TAXES, TAXES, TAXES!

Now that that's out of the way, we wait to cash in on our returns. Most tattoo shops see a spike in appointments during the tax season, so make sure you plan accordingly!

So here we are, another Monday, and a chance to make a scene!

Here's how it works; Email me a picture of a tattoo that you recieved within the Michiana Area!
Let me know the Shop it was done at and the artist who inked you. Then, I'll post the photos on this blog!

Rock on. \m/  
Garrett - Ink by Gabe at Stillhouse Tattoos






 
Kristie Phillips - Ink by Erika Meller at Paparazzi Tattoo & Piercing


Carrie Tallman - Ink at Marvel Tattoo





Travis Jones - Ink by Scott at Nadwe Zibe I
Brittany Spriggs - Ink by Scott at Nadwe Zibe I
Jeff Spriggs - Ink by Scott at Nadwe Zibe I

Laura Long - Ink by Ray at Body Art Gallery

Nikki Sing-Morris - Ink by Val at Body Art Gallery
Me!! - Ink by Rod at Wicked Ways Tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment